Various Policies & FAQ's
Contact me directly:
- 1 (613) 885-6331
The artwork in my studio and available on this site is meant to be a tribute to my family history, my culture and to nature.
- The artwork and crafts are handmade using natural materials - no plastic.
- The feathers used in my artwork are all natural - no dyes - and were previously worn by farm raised birds or donated by hunters from my community that respect nature and wish to honour the spirit of the animals they hunt.
- I use mainly deerskin leather, tanned in white, black or shades of brown. Please contact me if you require another leather or specific colours used in your customized or commissioned piece.
- I intend to process all orders within 7 days.
- All shipping is done via Canada Post.
- ALL ORDERS - Upon checkout, consider selecting "local pickup" and contacting me directly for specific shipping needs. I will negotiate actual shipping charges rather than charging the listed flat rate.
- INTERNATIONAL ORDERS - Select "local pickup" at check out and contact me directly to arrange for shipping. I accept no responsibility for loss or delays in shipping due to customs handling on international orders.
Refunds, Returns & Cancellations
- Please contact me directly if you are unhappy with your product and I will either work with you to remedy the situation or offer credit towards another product from my studio. I do not allow for refunds after items have been shipped (and can't remember ever being asked for one!).
- I do not allow for returns unless you've contacted me directly to work out the details. If you send me something without making prior arrangements then I will consider it a gift.
- Cancellations with full refund (less bank transaction fees charged to me related to your transaction) are accepted as long as you contact me within 24 hours of ordering. No cancellations can be accepted once your order has been shipped.